10/9/08

Widows and Widowers

Hi, being a widower I want to learn and compile some info about going through this process. If you have been throw this tragic experience or know anyone who has I would appreciate it if you would send me any info you can to help me throw this time in my life. I also want to start a blog as a way to help others that have been through the same thing. Something that people in this situation can read and post info to draw strength from and help others. I am so thankful for the widows/widowers I have met and the help they have been to me. I hope to get to know some more and continue to progress and grow. Hope to hear from you soon. (Please tell anyone you know who is going through this same process.)

1 comments:

A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss said...

Hi: I'm sorry for your loss. It's all an individual journey of ups and downs. Some days are better than others, and some days you even find you can laugh again, and maybe you feel a little guilty, but life does go on, like it or not. I have a lot of articles on my site if you're looking for some similar experiences. Best of luck. Elaine